Last Updated: 1/2/2022
Description of Users and Acceptance of Terms
The Information We Collect and/or Receive
In the course of operating the Site and the Platform, and/or interacting with you, Baxus will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
• Contact Information
When you contact us through the “Contact Us” feature on the Site, or in any other way, you will be asked to provide certain information, including but not limited to, name, e-mail address, phone number, and any other information you are contacting us about (collectively, “Contact Information”). The Contact Information is used to provide the requested service or information and to contact you for purposes of direct marketing of our current and future services.
• Account Information
In order to sign up to access and use our Platform, you will have to create an account on our Platform. In connection with opening an account on our Platform, we collect account credentials such as username and password, and other registration information (collectively, “Account Information”). You will also have to link your Wallet to your account. We use the Account Information to process the creation of your account, including to verify your identity, and to manage your account, including your transactions.
• Transaction Information
• Other Information
In addition to the Contact Information, Account Information, and Transaction Information (other than payment-related information), we may collect or receive additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
• From Your Activity.In an ongoing effort to improve the Site and the Platform, we automatically collect certain information when you visit the Site. This information consists of IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Site and the Platform you visit, Solana address, wallet type, and similar information concerning your use of the Site and the Platform (“Activity Information”).
• From Cookies.We also collect Activity Information by using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device to “remember” information about your visit. We may use session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer/device until you delete them). If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser's documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Site may not function properly.
For Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics
Information Collected from Third Party Companies
How We Use and Share Your Information
You authorize us to use the Contact Information, Account Information, Third Party Information, and Transaction Information (other than payment-related information), and Other Information (collectively, the "Information") to provide our Site, Platform and our services to you, solicit your feedback, inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners, and to improve the Site and the Platform. Also, we may use and share the Information as described below.
• Agents, Providers and Related Third Parties. We may engage other companies and individuals to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing hosting services, technical assistance, order fulfillment, customer service, database management/backup services, billing and debt collecting services, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. We may also share your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
• Aggregated Information. In an ongoing effort to better understand users of the Site and the Platform, we may analyze the Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Site and the Platform. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may use this aggregate information for marketing purposes. We may share this aggregate information with our affiliates, agents, business and business partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Site, the Platform and our products to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
• Legal Requirements. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Baxus or others.
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
You may access, review, and make changes to your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of any Baxus marketing email. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to the Platform and your account.
How We Protect Your Information
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Site and the Platform may, from time to time, contain links to external websites. Baxus encourages you to review the privacy and security policies of any externally linked websites that may be accessed through the Site. Baxus assumes no responsibility or liability for the information collection and disclosure practices of any external websites that a user can access through the Site. Please check the privacy policies of these external websites before you submit any personal information to them.
Important Notice to All Non-U.S. Residents
Our servers are located in the United States. Please be aware that your Information, including your personal information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use Site and/or the Platform, you do so at your own risk.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to obtain certain information about the types of personal information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship (and that are not otherwise exempt) have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, including the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. If you wish to submit a request pursuant to Section 1798.83, please contact Baxus via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT TRACK
Baxus does not respond to “Do Not Track” settings or other related mechanisms on our Site and Platform at this time.
Nevada Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personal information to third parties. You can exercise this right by contacting us at email@example.com with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note that we do not currently sell your personal information as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
Copyright 2022 BAXUS CORP. All rights reserved.